Welcome to the Adventures in Wisdom™ Affiliate Page
Adventure in Wisdom™ is all about teaching kids how to use the power of their mind and the power of their thoughts to learn how to feel good about themselves and believe in themselves even when things don’t go their way, to think for themselves and make good decisions, to handle the ups and downs of growing up, and to go for their dreams and make them happen.
We reach kids in two ways:
WISDOM Coach™ Certification Program
Our certified WISDOM Coaches use The Adventures in Wisdom Life Coaching Program for Kids™ Curriculum to bring life coaching and personal development to kids!If you know someone who works with kids or wants to work with kids, becoming a WISDOM Coach is a great way to jump start a fulfilling business empowering kids.
Adventures in Wisdom Life Coaching Program for Kids™ Home-study Program
The Adventures in Wisdom Life Coaching Program for Kids is a story-based curriculum that teaches kids ages 6-12 how to to create confidence, happiness, and success in life.If you know someone who wants to empower their kids, this is a great program for them!
Q2: What is an affiliate?
An affiliate is someone who helps spread the word about Adventures in Wisdom™ and receives a “thank you” bonus if someone they send to us makes a purchase. You can think of it as a paid referral program.
You see, we would rather pay a “thank you bonus” to friends and colleagues who help us spread the word about empowering kids than to pay a lot of money towards advertising. Therefore, we offer an opportunity for you to earn a commission on any sale coming from people that you refer to us!
It’s a great way to provide additional value to your community, support a company that is in alignment with your values, and add extra income as well.
Q3: How does the program work?
Throughout the year, we will tell you about what we’re doing – whether it’s a free training program, a special promotion, etc.
If it is something you want to support, you tell your community about it using the custom link that we send to you. When someone that you referred to our site completes a form or makes a purchase, you will be assigned as the person who referred them.
We will also provide you with sample email copy, Face Book postings, Twitter messages, an ezine blurb, etc…so we make it really easy for you.
You promote as much or as little as you want to – when someone that you referred to us makes a purchase, we send you a check in the mail as a “thank you”.
Q4: What are the commission details?
- We pay a 10% commission on Adventures in Wisdom™ information products.
- We pay a 10% commission when someone you refer to us enrolls as a WISDOM Coach.
There is no cost or obligation.…If you decide this program isn’t for you, just notify Adventures in Wisdom™ at email@example.com and we will remove you from our affiliate list and pay out your commission.
Q5: How do I market Adventures in Wisdom™ to my community?
We make it EASY EASY EASY for you to spread the good news about Adventures in Wisdom™ to your community.
Once you’ve been accepted as an affiliate, you will receive your own affiliate link to use when communicating to your list. When one of your referrals clicks on your affiliate link and either completes a form or makes a purchase, they will automatically be assigned to you.
We will also send you a link to our Affiliate Resource Center Webpage. Here you will have access to sample email messages, tweets, and Facebook Posts. Simply add your personal message, ensure your affiliate link is working, and forward it to your community. You can create your own messages as well.
Q6: How often do I need to communicate with my community?
That is really up to you. We will send you an email about once each month as part of the affiliate program but you can post or email your community any time you want to. Some affiliates like to share their favorite Lunch Box Note each week and to re-post articles.
The emails we send to you will include free offers and occasionally, offers for purchase. The free offers are designed to assign the referral to you and to enable us to start providing value to those who sign up right away.
There is VERY little for you to have to do…
Just introduce us to your community by forwarding the emails
and posting to your social media sites…
and we’ll take care of the rest!
Q7: How do you keep track of who sent the referral to Adventures in Wisdom™?
When your referral clicks one of your affiliate links, a cookie is set for 60 days letting us know that you are the referral source (the cookie is “reset” with each new click through from you – so if they click on a link on day 45, the 60 day counter will reset). Once your referral makes a purchase, you will get credit for the sale and will earn a commission on that sale.
NOTE: If your referral clicks on a link from another affiliate, your cookie will get overwritten. To prevent this from happening, we encourage you to follow-up with your contacts to ensure you are the last affiliate to refer them.
Q8: How often will I receive a commission payment?
Commission are paid out via PAYPAL and are made on the 20th of each month for commissions earned during the previous month. Note that commissions are paid after when the total amount earned by the affiliate is at $50 or more. Commissions will carry over multiple months so you will not “lose” a commission over time. If you choose to discontinue with the program, we will pay you the balance that you have earned. Also, affiliate commissions are made after the client has paid in full (i.e. if the client chooses to pay via a payment plan, the affiliate commission will be paid after the payment plan is complete).
Note: You must have PayPal set up in order to receive commissions from Adventures in Wisdom. We are not set up to send checks or make bank transfers.
Q9: Can I use this program as a fundraiser?
Absolutely! The process is the same. Note that when selecting a username, you may want to choose something that is related to your organization such as “GirlTalk”. Your username will be part of your affiliate link.
Q10: Who is this affiliate program for?
This program is designed for people who want to empower parents and empower kids…
So this is for you if…
- You want to support your followers/community in empowering their kids while earning extra income as well.
- You’re in the personal development field and you want to support kids in learning these skills at a much younger age (seed your market!).
- You’re a life coach and want to help your adult clients bring personal development and life coaching concepts to their kids.
- You’re in the field of supporting parents as a parent coach, educator, workshop leader, etc. and our work compliments the work you do (there may be opportunities for us to work together as well).
- You’re a parent, grandparent, or mentor and want to earn some extra income while helping your friends and family empower their kids.
- You work with a non-profit or PTA organization and want to raise funds for your organization.
Q11: What do I get?
- To make it EASY EASY EASY for you, we have put together The Adventures in Wisdom Affiliate Resource Center. Here you will find sample emails, Facebook postings, tweets, ezine blurbs, etc.
- You will also receive periodic email messages from us that you can personalize and forward to your people. It already has your affiliate link in it! It doesn’t get any easier than that.
- 10% commission when someone you send to us makes an information product purchase and 10% when someone you send to us becomes a certified WISDOM Coach™.
- There may also be opportunities for us to work together on a future project.
How do I get started?
Step 1: Just review the T&Cs by clicking on the link below.
Click here to review the Terms and Conditions (that’s all the legal stuff)
Step 2: Once you have reviewed and agree to the Terms and Conditions, complete the form below and you’re ready to get started!
- Note that the purpose of the affiliate program is to thank you for referring new clients to us. Affiliates will not receive a commission on their own purchases.
- Note that the purpose of the affiliate program is to refer people to us that you have a personal connection with. As a result, affiliates are restricted from running ads or PPC type of activity that drive traffic to us that the affiliate does not know personally or through their own list/social media connection.
- Commissions are paid on the first sale only.
- Note that the purpose of this program is to bring new leads to Adventures in Wisdom. If the prospect is already on our list, they will not be reassigned to you.
- Contractors/Employees of Adventures in Wisdom and their family members are not eligible for the affiliate program.
- Also note that we really appreciate your referrals and want to make sure we compensate you when you refer someone to us. In order to make that happen, you MUST use your affiliate links when referring others to us. Because of the number of affiliate we have and volume of applications we process, we cannot process referrals manually or after-the-fact. If you think that using your affiliate link will be a problem, please do not submit an application.
So are you ready to get started? Just complete the form and you’re on your way. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at Support@AdventuresInWisdom.com.
We look forward to working with you!
P.S. And if you think you’d like to use our curriculum in your practice and become a Certified WISDOM Coach™, you will enjoy and even higher affiliate commission! You can learn more about our WISDOM Coach™ Certification Program by clicking here!