- Contributions must not violate any laws.
- Contributions must pertain directly to the content of these Websites.
- Contributions must not contain language or pictures that are vulgar, obscene, racist, pornographic, violent, indecent, advocates illegal activity, threatening, abusive, or is offensive.
- Contributions must not discriminate against anyone on the basis of age, race, gender, heritage, sexual preference, or other classification.
- Contributions must not verbally attack other contributors or their comments. All contributions must be professional and respectful.
- Contributions must not misrepresent who you are.
- Contributions must include your original comments and material and must not violate any copyright or trademark laws.
- Contributions may not include software or any other materials that would harm our site or any other User’s computer.
- Contributions must be written in English so that they can be monitored per these Terms.
- Contributions that mention other websites or contain a link to another website must contain content that is appropriate for the Company’s community and meets these Terms.
- Unless specifically agreed to in writing by Adventures in Wisdom, you may not make contributions for commercial purposes.
DisclaimerThe Adventures in Wisdom (Company) publications are designed to provide information pertaining to the subject matter covered. Our publications are sold with the understanding that Adventures in Wisdom and the author are sharing this information with the reader and that the success of the material will vary from individual to individual. Our publications are also being sold with the understanding Adventures in Wisdom and the author are not providing psychological, medical, or other professional counseling services and it is recommended that the services of a competent professional should be obtained if expert advice or counseling is required. All statements in Adventures in Wisdom Content (articles, publications, trainings, videos, etc.) represent the opinions of its author, Renaye Thornborrow. It is your responsibility as a user of our website to conduct any necessary background checks or reference checks on any person or resource listed on our website that you might want to hire or to purchase.
WarrantyAll websites, products and services are provided, as is, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Adventures in Wisdom’s entire liability, and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy, shall be a refund of the price paid or replacement of our products, at our option. Replacement is limited to thirty days from day of purchase.
Satisfaction PolicyWe want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Adventures in Wisdom. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30 day money-back refund on any purchases from Adventures in Wisdom. The refunded amount will be net a “10% of the purchase price” processing fee which covers the charge back processing fees and the refund processing cost. The request for refund must be sent to support@AdventuresInWisdom.com. Upon refund, you must delete and discontinue use of any materials purchased from Adventures in Wisdom.
CopyrightThe content written by our author(s) and posted on our websites (Empower1MillionKids.com and AdventuresInWisdom.com and AdventuresInWisdomMembers.com) is protected by copyright law. You may make a single print copy of the content contained on the website for your personal use unless stated otherwise. All copies must maintain Company branding and copyright information. You may not modify nor change content in any manner and may not republish any of Company’s work as your own.
Links to Company’s WebsitesYou may not create a link to our site if:
- Your site does not pertain directly to the content of this site.
- Your site is vulgar, obscene, racist, pornographic, violent, indecent, advocates illegal activity, threatening, abusive, or is offensive.
- Your site violates any law.
- Your site misrepresents who you are or what your company or website is about.
- Your link is for commercial gain and you have not received written approval from the Company.
- You wish to use our logo or trademarks.
- You charge visitors to your web site a fee for the pages that contain a link to Company’s website(s).
- The link opens within a frame or in any other way that it makes the Company’s website content appear as if it were in your web site.
Content on websites that link to Company Website(s)The Company cannot control the content of websites that link to our Websites. If you visit the Company Website through a link from another website and believe that the content of that third party website is inappropriate please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate the issue.
Content on Websites that Company Websites Link ToCompany websites may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by our company. Links to other sites are provided as a service to visitors and are not sponsored by or affiliated with Company unless directly stated as such. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. If you link to a site from our website and believe that the content of that third party website is inappropriate please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate the issue.
IndemnityYou agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Adventures in Wisdom and its affiliates and all of their employees, agents, directors, officers, shareholders, attorneys, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from any break by you of these Terms.