Add Life Coaching for Kids
to Your Canfield Training
Jack and Renaye discuss how life coaching for kids is transforming the lives of children and families around the world.
Get a FREE coaching story and learn how you can add our life coaching for kids coaching specialty to your coaching
- 01:08 Why life coaching for kids
- 05:09 Why coaching stories work!
- 08:45 How to teach kids about self-talk
- 13:05 How coaching kids is different from adults
- 14:18 The mindset skills kids develop and success stories
- 22:26 Who becomes a life coach for kids
- 24:24 How the WISDOM Coach Certification works
- 25:25 E + R = O How a coaching story complements Event + Response = Outcome
- 26:35 Marketing and biz tools to help your success
- 28:30 How to make your dreams come true
- 33:12 Mental wellness – coaching versus counseling
- 35:12 Jack’s request of you!
Adventures in Wisdom has certified hundreds of life coaches for kids in more than 30 countries (since 2013).
Our unique coaching curriculum uses stories and activities to teach mindset skills to kids in a multi-sensory way so that kids learn, understand and practice essential skills that will last a lifetime.
“I don’t say this very often, but I highly recommend what you’re [Adventures in Wisdom] doing. It is so valuable, and it’s so complete. That’s what I love about it and, obviously, really effective.”
“I need to tell every trainer I’ve ever trained – about 4000 of them – go get trained by you [Adventures in Wisdom] and add this to their tool bag.”
Why Didn’t I Learn This as a Child?
Kids spend thousands of hours learning their ABCs and 123s, but most never learn the essential skills they need to handle the ups and downs of growing up!
As a coach, you’ve seen the impact of limiting beliefs in your adult clients.
You Can Help Kids Use the Power of their Thoughts to…
Handle the ups and downs of growing up, without getting down on themselves or giving up on themselves
Create happiness and success regardless of their circumstances
Think for themselves and make good decisions
Go for their dreams and make them happen
“Stories really Velcro the message to the brain…”
“I feel grateful that you’re doing the work you’re doing. It’s really, really important.”
See for yourself!
Get a free coaching story and the complete “Self-talk” skill book.
Just like a basketball coach helps children develop the skills, confidence, and ability to thrive on the basketball court, a life coach for kids helps kids children develop the skills, confidence, and ability to thrive in life. Using the power of mindset skills!
How Does WISDOM Coaching Fit With Your Canfield Training?
Life coaching for kids is a coaching specialty that complements other coaching certifications, including the Canfield program.
If you want to coach kids, we’ll provide:
- Child-focused Curriculum – including 27 coaching stories and skill books with Mentor’s Guides and Children’s Guides
- Methodology – proven STORY Coaching Process to help kids, learn, understand, and practice mindset skills
- Certification – complete your certification in your own home, on your own time, at your own pace (budget 18 – 24 hours to complete)
- Marketing and business tools – to help you jumpstart and build your coaching kids business
- Community – engaging private Facebook group of WISDOM Coaches from around the world who help and support each other
Renaye shares with Jack how the “Power Goggles” coaching story brings E+R=O to life for Kids
“‘Power Goggles, I love it!” Jack Canfield
Meet Jean – a life coach who added life coaching for kids to her business
Success Stories – How Life Coaching Helps Kids
- 10-year-old Michael had a lot of anger and when he fought with his siblings he said, “I don’t want to be here.” The work he did with WISDOM Coach®, Inna transformed his life and his family dynamic. He is now a well-adjusted and happy high school student.
- When a young girl labeled herself as “shy”, WISDOM Coach®, Delia, helped her find her voice, become confident in school and reach out to make friends.
- 9-year-old Scott was dealing with anxiety and fear from changes in school due to the pandemic. WISDOM Coach®, Tara, helped him work through those challenges and find hope and happiness.
- 8-year-old Alan was a sensitive child, who was embarrassed by his crying. He worked with WISDOM Coach® Cristina and learned that by shifting his thoughts, he can shift his feelings and feel more in control when he was upset.
- An 8-year-old girl was struggling so much with fear and anxiety, that she was getting physically ill and avoiding school. WISDOM Coach®, Jean, developed a “Resilience” program for her that helped her recover, and transition from primary to middle school.
- A 9-year-old girl was struggling with relationships. By working with WISDOM Coach® Lisa, she learned that every time she is with someone, she leaves a mark – either “gold heart” or a “grungy mark” based on how she treats them. After learning about respect and giving “gold hearts”, she brought the activity to her whole family.
Getting Started is as Easy as 1-2-3
We’re here to guide you!
1. We send you a FREE Coaching Story (we send you skill book 15 from The Adventures in Wisdom Life Coaching Program for Kids Curriculum).
2. Watch a video overview about the WISDOM Coach® Certification program to see if coaching children with stories will help you do your work in the world.
3. Apply to talk with a Success Coach (it’s a fun conversation about you and your dreams)!
In case you missed it…
Test out a sample coaching story at home. (Comes straight from our curriculum for coaching kids)
Watch WISDOM Coaches Answer Why They Chose Adventures in Wisdom®
Question: Why did you choose Adventures in Wisdom when becoming a life coach for kids?
I don’t have to reinvent the wheel. It’s all there…”
Inna shares how the Adventures in Wisdom® curriculum and certification give her the resources and confidence to be a successful life coach for kids, to teach mindset skills in a way that she is aligned with, and to fulfil her purpose in the world. (1:07)
“I was astounded! It’s the Whole Package”
Jean is a certified Life coach, mother and grandmother prior to becoming a WISDOM Coach®. She shares why she chose Adventures in Wisdom®. (1:05)
“Curriculum, resources, and business support help me succeed”
Delia was looking for a way to bring personal development and mindset skills to her daughters as they navigated their tween and teen years and it launched a new career! Delia is now a Senior WISDOM Coach, coaching children both in person and online. (2:46)
“It’s all mapped out for me”
The Business Accelerator Curriculum has been a lifesaver and saves me time so that I can focus on coaching kids….It’s all right there for me.