Life Coaching for Kids
ONE STORY AT A TIME
Helping kids own their magnificence
and reach their fullest potential!
Interview Renaye Thornborrow
Founder Adventures in Wisdom Inc.
Author of the Adventures in Wisdom Life Coaching Program for Kids Curriculum™
Empowering Parents Since 2011
Certifying WISDOM Coaches since 2013
Renaye believes that all children deserve to own their magnificence and reach their fullest potential. She is leading a worldwide movement to bring life coaching and personal development to children between the age of 6-12 through her certified WISDOM Coaches and parent resources.
When faced with challenges and disappointments, most kids don’t have the tools to handle them. As a result, they often get down on themselves or give up on themselves, developing beliefs that can hold them back for the rest of their lives.
Life Coaching isn’t just for grownups. It’s a game changer for our youth when they learn how to break through limiting beliefs and proactively create supporting beliefs to help them thrive.
Mindset skills are the key!
Renaye is the author of The Adventures in Wisdom Life Coaching Program for Kids Curriculum™ - a powerful curriculum that uses coaching stories, questions, and activities to help children develop 27 mindset skills for resilience, self-esteem, confidence, self-leadership, achievement, happiness and so much more.
Since 2012 her company has certified WISDOM Coaches® in over 30 countries – helping coaches create a business they love as a life coach for kids while empowering children around the world.
"Just like a basketball coach helps children develop the skills, confidence, and ability to thrive on the basketball court; a life coach for kids helps children develop the skills, confidence, and ability to thrive in life."
- Life coaching isn't just for grownups - mindset skills all kids should learn before age 10
- Helping kids cope during COVID - how to help children build resilience
- Missing link in children's education - develop the "whole child"
- Anxiety in children – Helping children navigate the ups and downs of growing up
- Mental wellness for children - coaching versus counseling and how life coaching is a game-changer for children
- Grungies, Dragons, and Power Goggles – How to help Kids Develop Mindset Skills for Life!
- Empowering children with Coaching Stories
- Life coaching children as a career
- What is life coaching for kids?
- How does life coaching help kids?
- Why do parents hire a coach for their kids?
- How is coaching different than counseling?
- How is coaching kids different than coaching adults?
- Why do you use stories to life coach children?
- What are the biggest myths about coaching children?
- Can you give an example of what kids might learn?
- What can parents do today to help their children?
- How is life coaching helping children during COVID
- How can someone become a life coach for kids?
- How can parents work with one of your coaches?
Visionaries in Coaching Interview Series
Conducted by Peter Reding, Founder of ACTO, CEO of Coach for Life, Master Certified Coach, and Pioneer of the Life Coaching Industry
Why Life Coaching for Kids
How Coaching Kids is Different than Coaching Adults
Real Life Results with Children
How it Works
About Adventures in Wisdom
Based in Austin, Texas, Adventures in Wisdom Inc. certifies WISDOM Coaches to bring life coaching and healthy mindset training to children using its story-based curriculum. Coaches in over 30 countries use coaching stories and activities to help children learn how to use the power of their thoughts to create happiness, confidence, resilience, self-esteem, and achievement so that they can reach their fullest potential and thrive. Parent can find a Certified WISDOM Coach® using the online directory or use the home study program with their children. For more information call 860-580-WISE or visit https://AdventuresInWisdom.com.
About Renaye Thornborrow
Renaye Thornborrow is leading a worldwide movement to bring life coaching and personal development to children through her certified WISDOM Coaches and parent resources. Renaye is the author of The Adventures in Wisdom Life Coaching Program for Kids Curriculum™ - a powerful curriculum that uses coaching stories and activities to help children develop mindset skills for resilience, self-esteem, confidence, self-leadership, achievement, happiness and so much more. Renaye is a personal development expert, member of the International Coaches Federation, and former 3-year board member for the Association of Coach Training Organizations. She and her husband of 30 years are the proud parents of 18-year-old twins – a son and a daughter.
Connect with Renaye