Free Training Call ($197 Value)
November 16th, 2017 1:00 – 2:00 PM Eastern Time (Same as New York City)
(60 minutes – We start right at the top of the hour!!)
Please note that ICF requires you to attend the entire call to earn the CCE. We will start right on time and give a beginning and ending pass code.
Those who attend live can earn 1 Continuing Coach Education Credit through ICF!
(1 Core Competency)
Positive self-esteem isn’t something you either have or don’t have. Feeling good about yourself – even when things aren’t going your way – is a skill….And it’s something you can teach kids!
This is for you if…
- You want to help kids feel powerful from the inside-out so that their confidence and their self-esteem are based on who they are and not based on what they do or what they have…
- You want to know the traps that crush children’s self-esteem and how to help kids beat those traps…
- You are looking for a fun and engaging program that will help you develop “the whole child” – where kids can develop self-leadership skills, resilience skills, emotional skills, and achievement skills…
- You want to work with kids but don’t want to spend hours and hours developing content
- You want a program that is proven – being used by coaches on 6 continents and 30 countries to empower kids around the world!
As a teacher and school administrator, I spent 20 years helping children who struggled in school. Some were special needs students and others were regular education students.
They all had one thing in common which kept them from excelling, they had a very limited self-concept of themselves and their abilities, and they were not able to separate themselves from failure. Felix Garcia 140×165 When I first came across the Adventures in Wisdom Curriculum, I was amazed with the program.
It can be used to prepare children for a bright future regardless of what they desire to be in life, while giving them the skills to deal with everyday problems. I wish that I would have had this program when I was a teacher.
I strongly believe that it can be used in schools, as well as with families, to help support children overcome their fears, be courageous, and help them be the best they can be.
– Felix Garcia, M.A., Former teacher, administrator and superintendent in Arizona. Life Coach and WISDOM Coach™.
“Thank goodness for Adventures in Wisdom. This program is so thorough and well written – it was exactly what I needed when I started developing a curriculum for my after school program. The skill books also give me a fun and engaging way to work with the kid. I can’t say enough positive things about this program.
I highly recommend it to anyone who works with kids or wants to mentor or coach kids.”
– Peter Gray, founder of after school program
“Finally, a bold leader in a coaching specialty the planet needs SO much – life coaching for kids!
Renaye is the real deal, providing wisdom and teaching for kids and parents that is road-tested and makes a tangible difference quickly, while having fun.
And because it is so innovative, it changes the game for any coach wanting to deliver to their family/children/parent clients.
Thank you Renaye for dedicating your life to making it easier for coaches to help kids. I highly recommend you every chance I get.”
– Andrea J. Lee, Founder Wealthy Thought Leader and former General Manager of Coachville