Get Certified at Home!
- Kids need our help
- 6 Reasons why stories are the #1 most effective method for coaching kids
- WISDOM System for Coaching Kids™
- STORY Coaching Model
- Flexibility in working with kids
- Support you receive – you’re not alone
- Business Accelerator Curriculum helps you get clients
- Special Offer + Bonuses
- Savings Code
- Apply today!
Apply to talk with a Success Coach
Why Mindset Skills are So Important…
We all want kids to be happy and to walk in the world with their head held high
– the question is, how we help them get that?
We can’t give children self-esteem, self-confidence, or success in life.
But what we can do is help them to develop it in themselves!
Mindset skills are the key.
Coaching stories are the answer!
Create a Business You Love as a Life Coach for Kids
- Story-based Curriculum helps children learn 27 power mindset skills with your guidance as their coach
- Add fun, connection, and engagement to your coaching with kids
- STORY Coaching Process, with a coaching tool for each step, guides your way
- Done-for-you marketing and coaching tools
- Community and support
- Business Accelerator Curriculum with Action Plans – how to get your first 10 clients and create a sustainable business!
Benefits to you!
- Self-paced certification – many coaches complete their certification and are coaching kids within a few short weeks
- Online certification process – no travel required or time zones to manage
- Electronic delivery for immediate access – curriculum available in both PDF package and MP3 audio package
- Flexible curriculum – integrate your expertise and create your own packages
Savings Code Shared in The Video Above!
“Adventures in Wisdom provided me with the ability to live my passion of helping children and live my dream after retiring as a teacher. It has also connected me to a global community of like-minded people / coaches changing our world one child at a time….
It is an exceptional in depth life – coaching program complete with proactive skills – 27 in all, that come to life through stories and activities; empowering kids from their early years into their teens and empowers its coaches with continued support, training, and a community that expresses a global goal to ensure the children of the world are empowered personally and globally!
Once you start going through the AIW program, you immediately realize how life changing it is; not only for the children you will coach, but on a personal level.”
“The WISDOM Coach® Program will prepare you for a wonderful opportunity to provide life-coaching for young children. The program is fun, hands-on and caters to a variety of learning styles.
As a coach, you will be inspired to make this business fit you and your own style, which is wonderful.
You will be surrounded by a very supportive community of coaches who are committed to learning from each other and sharing ideas.
As you do this meaningful work with children, you will touch the lives of them (and their families) in powerful ways, and provide them with the tools they need to experience success in all areas of their lives.
The coaching program speaks to today’s generation of kids. The content is simple and stretches children’s thinking in a good way.
Children easily “see” themselves in the characters of the stories, and learn constructive ways to solve problems that they encounter each day.
When children learn these skills, they feel better about themselves and others, and when they feel good, they achieve their goals and their dreams!”
And you’ll also receive our Adventures In Wisdom™ Satisfaction!
“I was looking for a structured curriculum to help kids and parents discover the magic of life coaching… I did a lot of research and nothing impressed me more than the Adventures in Wisdom.
I thought, Wow! What a fantastic way to reach kids and to help them navigate their lives successfully.
Our WISDOM ‘tribe’ is a wonderful supportive group. I feel truly blessed and inspired every day to be part of this journey to empower young children to stand in their power. Through my experience with the curriculum, many parents have said that the course has made a positive difference to their home environment.”