Dr. Allen Lycka interviews Renaye Thornborrow on his “How to Live a Fantastic Life” radio show.
Topics of Discussion
- What was Renaye’s path to start this worldwide movement to bring life coaching to kids?
- What is life coaching for kids and how is it different from other things out there supporting kids?
- Why stories are so effective for learning.
- An example of how life coaching helped 10-year-old Julie and her family.
- Self-talk and taming “the little green monster” inside each of us.
- What are some of the 27 mindset skills that kids learn?
- How long does it take someone to go through the life coaching for kids certification program so they can life coach kids?
- How has the program changed over time, especially as new challenges have come kids’ way.
- Are these mindset skills being taught in schools?
- How does Renaye live a fantastic life?
How Kids Can Learn Mindset Skills – and 2 Ways You Can Help Them
Self-esteem, self-confidence, good decision making, resilience, and goal setting are all mindset skills that kids can learn for life.
Adventures in Wisdom is leading a worldwide movement to bring mindset skills, personal development and life coaching to kids. Since 2013, we’ve certified hundreds of coaches in over 30 countries.
Kids learn 27 mindset skills – by either working with a certified child life coach (WISDOM Coach) or working with their parent in a home study course.
Learn everything you need to know about Life Coaching for Kids here.
1. Want to be a Life Coach for Kids?
You can create impact and income – working part time or full time – as a certified WISDOM Coach®.
You can get certified to use the Adventures in Wisdom Life Coaching for Kids Curriculum, where you’ll use fun coaching stories, activities and a proven STORY Coaching process to teach mindset skills and life coach kids.
WISDOM Coaches use coaching stories and activities to help children develop mindset skills for confidence, resilience, self-esteem, self-leadership, and achievement so that they can be confident and prepared to handle the ups and downs of growing up, reach their fullest potential, and thrive.
To see what it’s all about and learn how you can create a business you love as a life coach for kids, simply click below. You’ll find everything you need to know, including how to apply and save.
2. Want to Find a WISDOM Coach for Your Child?
Simple click below to:
- Use the “Connect with a Coach” form or
- Search the WISDOM Coach® Directory
Copyright (C) 2010 – 2022 Renaye Thornborrow. All Rights Reserved.