Parenthood.com quotes Adventures in Wisdom founder, Renaye Thornborrow, about “Back to school jitters”. Check out the article at https://www.parenthood.com/article-topics/qa_fighting_first_day_jitters.html.
- How Baking Holiday Cookies Can Help Kids Develop Self-Confidence!
- Teacher Shares how he Helps Kids Beyond the Classroom – and Earns Extra Income – as a Life Coach for Kids – “It’s just the best!”
- Anxiety Success Story Video: How Life Coaching Helped Young Girl with Anxiety
- What Kind of Mark Did You Make Today?
- Strong, Single and Human Podcast Interview about the Impact of Mindset on Kids and How to Help Them
- The Parenting 411 Podcast – Unlocking Children’s Potential with Life Coaching for Kids
- 12-Year-Old Tom Conquers Social Anxiety to Make Friends and Function in Society
- How Learning Mindset Skills helps Dyslexic Students Break Through their Breakdowns and Learn