It really is learning without lecture! All I have to do is say, “do you remember what Wyatt said” and the kids remember the lessons. Awesome stuff – It’s great not being the “bad guy” at home! – Tracy
- How Life Coaching for Kids Helps Answer the Call for Help on the Youth Mental Health Crisis
- Five Tips to Step Outside Your Comfort Zone and Achieve Your Dreams
- Busting the Myth About Dreams
- How to Figure Out the Perfect Time to Go for Your Goal
- Four Powerful Practices to Create Success and Happiness in the New Year
- Fun Holiday Break Activities for Kids – Printable Lists!
- Success Jar Craft for Kids: Create and connect with your kids over the holidays!
- How Baking Holiday Cookies Can Help Kids Develop Self-Confidence!