Wow! Someone Thinks
You’d Be a Great
Life Coach for Kids!
What is a life coach for kids you might ask?
As a life coach for kids, you help children learn the essential mindset skills for developing self-esteem, confidence, resilience, self-leadership, and so much more - using the power of coaching stories!
And children need our help more now than ever!
Adventures in Wisdom has certified hundreds of coaches in over 30 countries, giving new coaches all the content, tools, and training they need to successfully coach kids. We would love for you to join us if empowering children will help you do your work in the world!
Just like a basketball coach helps children develop the skills, confidence, and ability to thrive on the basketball court, a life coach for kids helps kids children develop the skills, confidence, and ability to thrive in life. Using the power of mindset skills!
How does life coaching help children?
- 10-year-old Michael had a lot of anger and when he fought with his siblings he said, “I don’t want to be here.” The work he did with WISDOM Coach, Inna transformed his life and his family dynamic. He is now a well-adjusted and happy high school student.
- When a young girl labeled herself as “shy”, WISDOM Coach, Delia, helped her find her voice, become confident in school and reach out to make friends.
- 9-year-old Scott was dealing with anxiety and fear from changes in school due to the pandemic. WISDOM Coach, Tara, helped him work through those challenges and find hope and happiness.
- A 7-year-old boy diagnosed with ADHD learned about respect using the “Hearts and Marks” story and activities with WISDOM Coach, Jean.
- An 8-year-old girl was struggling so much with fear and anxiety, that she was getting physically ill and avoiding school. WISDOM Coach, Jean, developed a “Resilience” program for her that helped her recover, and transition from primary to middle school.
- A 5-year-old boy was afraid of water after a pool accident. Working with WISDOM Coach, Tara, he learned to “slay dragons” and overcome his fear.
You can watch videos of these WISDOM coaches sharing these stories in the WISDOM Coaching Works section below.
How does WISDOM Coaching Work?
WISDOM Coaches use the Adventures in Wisdom curriculum and unique STORY coaching process to teach and coach kids. We use stories (like fables), along with activities, to help kids learn, experience and practice skills.
You can experience the curriculum by downloading our free Skill Book on Self-talk. This skill book includes:
- Notes about the skill being taught
- The coaching story
- Take-home sheet for parents
This Skill Book is one of 27 Skill Books in the curriculum.
Who can become a WISDOM Coach?
Anyone! WISDOM Coaches come from all walks of life, but they have three things in common:
- They feel pulled to help young people
- They love personal development and mindset work
- Working with children helps them fulfill their purpose
Their most common backgrounds are:
- Educators and childcare professionals - who see a gap in children’s education and want to help children learn essential social and emotional skills needed to thrive in life – helping children develop a “growth mindset.”
- Life coaches - who are passionate about children and seek a proven model for helping people at a much younger age.
- Counselors, therapists, and social workers - who want to help kids BEFORE there is a mental health crisis – helping children develop resilience and coping skills.
- Parents, grandparents, and volunteers - who value personal development skills and want to share these skills with kids.
Could this be the flexibility you are looking for?
WISDOM Coaches control when, where, who and how they coach!
When: Some WISDOM Coaches work part time, others have a full-time career as a life coach for kids. You choose your hours. There are no rules!
Where: Coach in person or online. Coach at home or at your client’s home.
Who: While the Adventures in Wisdom curriculum is ideal for kids 6-12, we have coaches who help younger kids, teens, young adults and people with special needs
How: Adventures in Wisdom provides all the content, resources and methodology you need, however you have the flexibility to bring in your own style and tools like mediation, yoga, breathing, art, etc.
What is the WISDOM Coaching Certification?
Adventures in Wisdom provides a WISDOM Coach Certification program so that new coaches from any background can become a successful life coach for kids. The certification program will help you understand how to use the proven curriculum, resources and process.
The program also includes:
- The complete Adventures in Wisdom Life Coaching Program for Kids Curriculum with 27 mindset skills for happiness, confidence, self-esteem and more
- Five Coaching Package Templates you can use to create workshops and coaching programs
- Coaching tools such as sample agreements and intake forms, for both children and parents
- Listing on our website with a link to your website or Facebook
- Membership in our private WISDOM Coach® Facebook Group - interact with coaches from around the world
- The WISDOM Coach® Logo to let people know you are certified
- A package of articles you can use in your marketing - eZine/Blog/Newsletter
- Attend Q&A sessions for WISDOM Coaches®
Watch WISDOM Coaches Answer Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What qualifications do I need to be a life coach for kids?
We have WISDOM Coaches from all walks of life, but most have three things in common:
- they are passionate about children
- they love personal development and mindset work
- they are fulfilling their purpose by helping children
Meet some of our WISDOM Coaches who are from these backgrounds:
Educators and childcare professionals
Counselors, therapists and social workers
"This is exactly what I'm looking for!"
"When I found Adventures in Wisdom, I was ecstatic....I knew that was something I wanted to integrate into my business"
"I invested in Adventures in Wisdom and I never looked back - it's been amazing"
"So many kids need this help."
Question: Why did you choose Adventures in Wisdom when becoming a life coach for kids?
Watch as WISDOM Coaches share what they want prospective coaches to know about life coaching for kids with Adventures in Wisdom
"The Business Accelerator Curriculum bas been a lifesaver and saves me time so that I can focus on coaching kids....It's all mapped out for me."
"The curriculum, resources, and support have helped me be successful."
Question: How does the Adventures in Wisdom curriculum help you coach kids?
WISDOM Coaches discuss the curriculum and resources you will use as a life coach for kids.
If you haven’t done so already, be sure to request a Free Coaching Story. You will receive a Skill Book that teaches about self-confidence using the story, “Be Your BFF”. This comes directly from the Adventures in Wisdom curriculum, so you can see the complete package for this skill.
Question: How does Adventures in Wisdom help me with the business side of things?
WISDOM Coaches discuss the comprehensive “Business Accelerator” program that helps coaches launch and build their coaching businesses.
Question: What other support is available for WISDOM Coaches?
The WISDOM Coach community is incredibly generous and supportive. We have a WISDOM Coach Family private Facebook group where coaches ask questions, share ideas and resources and so much more. Over 150 coaches are active members.
Question: Can I coach children online?
There’s never been a better time to become a life coach for kids because there are so many kids in need. Coaches are working in-person and online. Adults and children around the world have become comfortable using platforms like Zoom due to schooling and working from home.