Imagine being 7 years old and separated from playing with your best friend.
Watch the video to see Life Coach for Kids, Delia Rusu, share how she helped this young girl view the situation differently, and develop the confidence to meet new friends.
Most parents don’t realize that self-confidence is a skill – a mindset skill that kids can develop!
Life coaching for kids is essentially mindset development for kids. It targets the root of the thought patterns that hold kids back.
WISDOM Coaches help kids develop mindset skills for confidence, self-esteem, self-leadership, resilience, and so much more.
And coaching empowers kids with a specific set of skills (and wisdom) that they can use throughout their childhood, teen years, and for the rest of their lives.
Why parents hire a life coach to work with their kids
There are a variety of reasons why parents hire a life coach to work with their children.
Some of the most common reasons are:
- When they see their kids struggling with low self-esteem—getting down on themselves, beating themselves up, or thinking that no one likes them.
- When their child is going through a big change, such as a move, a new school, or divorcing parents.
- When they want to help their child be more successful in school or extracurricular activities.
- When they see their kids struggling with confidence, shyness, or anxiety—shying away from new things or new experiences.
- When they want to give their child a jumpstart in developing self-leadership skills.
- When they see their child making poor choices with peers.
- When there are constant struggles at home around homework, chores, and other responsibilities.
Life coaching for kids is all about empowering kids to use the power of their mind and the power of their thoughts to create happiness, confidence, and success in their lives. And as parents, isn’t that our dream for our children? To help our kids learn learn how to take their life, goals, and dreams wherever they want to go! 🙂
How Kids Can Learn Mindset Skills – and 2 Ways You Can Help Them
Self-esteem, self-confidence, good decision making, resilience, and goal setting are all mindset skills that kids can learn for life.
Adventures in Wisdom is leading a worldwide movement to bring mindset skills, personal development and life coaching to kids. Since 2013, we’ve certified hundreds of coaches in over 30 countries.
Kids learn 27 mindset skills – by either working with a certified child life coach (WISDOM Coach) or working with their parent in a home study course.
Learn everything you need to know about Life Coaching for Kids here.
1. Want to be a Life Coach for Kids?
You can create impact and income – working part time or full time – as a certified WISDOM Coach®.
You can get certified to use the Adventures in Wisdom Life Coaching for Kids Curriculum, where you’ll use fun coaching stories, activities and a proven STORY Coaching process to teach mindset skills and life coach kids.
WISDOM Coaches use coaching stories and activities to help children develop mindset skills for confidence, resilience, self-esteem, self-leadership, and achievement so that they can be confident and prepared to handle the ups and downs of growing up, reach their fullest potential, and thrive.
To see what it’s all about and learn how you can create a business you love as a life coach for kids, simply click below. You’ll find everything you need to know, including how to apply and save.
2. Want to Find a WISDOM Coach for Your Child?
Simple click below to:
- Use the “Connect with a Coach” form or
- Search the WISDOM Coach® Directory
Copyright (C) 2010 – 2022 Renaye Thornborrow. All Rights Reserved.
*** The end ***
Adventure well, my friend!
Copyright (C) 2011-2021 Adventures in Wisdom, Inc. All Rights Reserved.