People often confuse “life coaching for kids” and parenting.
But life coaching goes beyond the traditional parenting roles of moral and character development, and it goes beyond learning how to treat others and learning how to behave.
In fact, what kids learn in our program, most adults haven’t learned!
When a parent seeks help with their child it doesn’t mean that they are an “ineffective parent”.
Just as some children require more support for a learning disability or other developmental issues, many children also need greater support in the areas of coping skills, building self-esteem, overcoming shyness, dealing with bullies, and so much more.
Life coaching children is essentially mindset development for kids — it targets the root of the thought patterns that hold kids back. Coaching empowers kids with a specific set of skills (and wisdom) that they can use throughout their childhood, teen years, and for the rest of their lives.
Why parents hire a life coach to work with their kids
There are a variety of reasons why parents hire a life coach to work with their children.
Some of the most common reasons are:
- When they see their kids struggling with low self-esteem—getting down on themselves, beating themselves up, or thinking that no one likes them.
- When their child is going through a big change, such as a move, a new school, or divorcing parents.
- When they want to help their child be more successful in school or extracurricular activities.
- When they see their kids struggling with confidence, shyness, or anxiety—shying away from new things or new experiences.
- When they want to give their child a jumpstart in developing self-leadership skills.
- When they see their child making poor choices with peers.
- When there are constant struggles at home around homework, chores, and other responsibilities.
Life coaching for kids is all about empowering kids to use the power of their mind and the power of their thoughts to create happiness, confidence, and success in their lives. And as parents, isn’t that our dream for our children? To help our kids learn learn how to take their life, goals, and dreams wherever they want to go! 🙂
P.S. If you’d like to create a business you love life coaching kids…
click to learn about becoming a certified WISDOM Coach!
If you’re a parent and you’d like to learn about the home study program…
click here for our resources for parents!
*** The end ***
Adventure well, my friend!
Copyright (C) 2011-2018 Adventures in Wisdom, Inc. All Rights Reserved.